Courses offered at WWCC that will fulfill the prerequisites for the A.A.S. in Radiography at Weber State University:
Additional general education courses offered at WWCC for students choosing to complete the B.S. in Radiography at Weber State University.
*Students planning to go beyond an AAS should take MATH 1400.
Admission Procedures to Complete the Radiologic TechnologyProgram at Weber State
1. Apply for admission to Weber State University and be admitted as a matriculated student.
2. Complete the radiologic technology program application procedures as outlined on the program application. This should be accomplished by January 10 of the year in which the student wishes to enter the program.
3. Submit high school and/or college transcripts. Those who have completed less than 45 credit hours (30 semester hours) from Western must submit their high school record and ACT scores. For those who have completed the 45 credits but have less than an associate degree, their application will be reviewed based upon their cumulative grade point average.
4. Pay the application fee for Weber State University.
5. Pay the application fee for the College of Health Professions.
6. Complete all of the prerequisite courses listed with a minimum GPA of 2.00.
7. See the current Weber State University Catalog for specific Associate of Applied Science degree requirements.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.