nav left side
nav right side
page left
ACE IT Page Header

Summary Transfer Articulation Agreement With

University of Norther Colorado Logo

Students planning to transfer to UNC should obtain a course catalog and plan their WWCC courses accordingly.

General Education Requirements:
Students who have earned an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science at WWCC will receive full transfer equivalency for the content area of the University of Northern Colorado’s general education requirements. The following link will show your how your WWCC courses transfer to UNC.

Students should be sure to obtain information on the requirements of the specific major into which they plan to transfer.

Check with UNC about the possibility of Western Undergraduate Exchange tuition. UNC also provides a variety of scholarships for transfer students.

Who to contact:
Office of Admissions
Carter Hall 3006
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639
(303) 351-2881


Questions? Contact us at: or call us at: 307-382-1660

page right
View Text Only Version View Text Only Version