nav left side
nav right side
page left
ACE IT Page Header

Summary Transfer Articulation Agreement With

Utah State University Logo

Students considering transfer to Utah State University should obtain a copy of the USU course catalog.

General Education Requirements:
Students who transfer with an Associate of Science or Associate of Arts degree will be deemed as having met their USU general education requirements. A complete list of course equivalencies can be obtained from WWCC Registration and Records or by going to

Course work taken at WWCC in areas other than general education will be reviewed by the appropriate department within USU. Course work will be accepted as applicable to the specific major.

Students should contact the University about Western Undergraduate Exchange tuition. USU also offers scholarships for transfer students.

Who to Contact:
Recruitment/Enrollment Services
Utah State University
Taggart Student Center
102 0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160


Questions? Contact us at: or call us at: 307-382-1660

page right
View Text Only Version View Text Only Version