nav left side
nav right side
page left
ACE IT Page Header

Summary Transfer Articulation Agreement With

The University of Utah Logo

Students who transfer to the University of Utah should obtain a copy of the transfer course equivalency guide and plan their WWCC schedules accordingly. Students should obtain a copy of the U of U catalog and plan their schedules to make sure they are completing, not only the general education requirements at Western, but the specific departmental requirements in their major.

General education requirements:
WWCC students who earn an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science transfer with junior status, fully satisfying the lower-division U of U liberal education requirements.

WWCC students are welcome at the University of Utah and credits transfer with little difficulty. For a complete list of WWCC equivalents, obtain a copy of the Articulation Agreement from Advising Office.

Students should ask the University about the availability of Western Undergraduate Exchange tuition.

Who to Contact:
Admissions Office
University of Utah
250 Student Services Building
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 581-7281


Questions? Contact us at: or call us at: 307-382-1660

page right
View Text Only Version View Text Only Version