- Adult Learners
- Apply for Admission
- Distance Learning
- Part-Time Options
- Children's Center
- Residence Halls
- Career & Job Placement
- Student Support
- Majors / Programs
- Financial Aid / Scholarships
Come see us!
A non-traditional student is anyone who decides to return to college and/or who has characteristics that set them apart from the student who enters directly from high school. WWCC's student body has a large percentage of non-traditional students, in fact, the average age of all WWCC students is 27.
You could be...
A single parent
Returning to school after a break of 10 to 15 years
Someone who has been working for years and now needs to find a new career
We offer a variety of courses tailored to working adults including Internet courses that you can do at home, night courses and courses structured for shift workers.
There are a variety of services available to non-traditional students including:
Ready to start? Here's what you need to do:
1. Complete our online application
2. Request high school or GED transcripts be sent to WWCC Admissions
3. Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
4. Make an appointment to meet with an admissions counselor
5. Take the COMPASS Placement test. This helps us determine exactly which classes you need first.
6. Attend a Registration Program, meet with your advisor, and register.
7. Start classes and discover a whole new world!
If you have questions, call (307) 382-1648, (800) 226-1181 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.