nav left side
nav right side
page left

Transfer Agreement with Idaho State University


Summary Transfer Articulation Agreement With

Idaho State University

Students considering transfer to Idaho State University should obtain a copy of ISU’s course catalog.

General Education Requirements: Students who transfer to Idaho State University with an AA or AS will be deemed as having met Idaho State University General Education requirements. A complete list of course equivalents is available in WWCC Advising Office.

Transferability: Course work taken at WWCC in areas other than general education will be reviewed by the appropriate department within Idaho State University. Course work will be accepted as applicable to the specific major.

Tuition: Students should contact Idaho State concerning the availability of Western Undergraduate Exchange.

Who to Contact:
Office of Admissions
Idaho State University
Campus Box 8270
Pocatello, ID 83209
Phone: (208) 282-2475
Send Comments to:


If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:

page right
View Text Only Version View Text Only Version