nav left side
nav right side
page left

Transfer Agreement with University of Wyoming


Summary Transfer Articulation Agreement With

University of Wyoming Logo

General Education Requirements:
Students who graduate with an AA or AS will transfer to UW under a guaranteed agreement.  The agreement states that WWCC graduates will have met all of UW's lower division general education (called University Studies at UW) requirements with the exception of a second math requirement. Students can complete the second mathematics course either at WWCC or at UW.  Students who do not complete their AA or AS will have their transfer work evaluated on a course by course basis to determine what general education requirements they have fulfilled.

Students should be aware that they can optimize their time at WWCC by also completing other requirements.  In order to graduate from the University of Wyoming a student must complete three types of requirements: General Education (University Studies  see above), College specific requirements (Arts and Sciences*, Agriculture, Business, Engineering, Education, Health Sciences) and specific major requirements (i.e. Marketing, Elementary Education, Biology, etc). Check the University catalog to determine which courses will fulfill those requirements.

* The College of Arts and Sciences requires 8 hours of Foreign Language, 2 lab science courses and a Non-Western Perspectives course.

University of Wyoming and WWCC have a common course numbering system.   A course transfer guide is available in the WWCC Registration and Records office or online. Click Here. for a guide listing how each course transfers to UW.   

Students should contact University of Wyoming concerning the availability of transfer scholarships.

Who to Contact:
Office of Admissions
University of Wyoming
Box 3435, University Station
Laramie, WY 82071-3435
(800) 342-5996


If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:

page right
View Text Only Version View Text Only Version