nav left side
nav right side
page left

Transfer Agreement with Weber State University


Summary Transfer Articulation Agreement With

Weber State University Logo

Students considering transfer to Weber State University should obtain a copy of the WSU course catalog or view it online at

General Education Requirements:
Students who transfer with an AS or AA degree will be deemed as having met their WSU general education requirements. A complete list of course equivalencies can be obtained from WWCC Registration and Records or by going to  If the course(s) you are searching equivalencies for is not listed you can either submit an application for admission including your transcripts for evaluation or use the Transfer Request Form on the Transfer Guide to submit courses for evaluation.  Equivalencies are determined by the academic departments at WSU.

Course work taken at WWCC in areas other than general education will be reviewed by the appropriate department at WSU. Equivalent course work will be accepted as applicable to the specific major.

WSU offers academic, leadership, departmental and other types of scholarships for transfer students.  In addition, WSU offers many scholarship to reduce non-resident tuition.  For more information visit

Who to Contact:
Student Recruitment Services 
Weber State University
Student Service Center room 210 
1103 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408-1103


If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:

page right
View Text Only Version View Text Only Version