Internet courses are NOT self-paced. They
1. Start on the first day of normal classes
2. Have regular deadlines.
3. Require interaction with the instructor and fellow students.
To succeed in an Internet class, you will:
1. Need to be online a minimum of 3 days per week,
2. Be able to study at least 9 hours per week for a 3 credit course,
3. Have strong time-management skills, computer skills and self motivation.
If you are a rookie at any of these skills, please take the "Intro to Online Learning" course (HMDV 1025), an introductory computer course, or take the non-credit online courses to strengthen your skills.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.