Shipping and Receiving
OUTGOING OFF CAMPUS MAIL FROM WWCC OFFICES
Make sure that:
· Your name or department and box number are listed in the return address
· Envelopes with stamps on them are sealed and have a return address
· All large envelopes (9 X 10 or bigger) are sealed
· Off campus mail is separate from on campus mail
** If you have mail or a package that needs to be sent out by UPS, Airborne Express, etc, please tape a note
to it letting us know how you want it to be processed. If there isn't a note attached, the item will be sent through the post office.
MAIL GOING TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES
College Mail Only
· Make sure you identify letters that are going to foreign countries by either putting a sticky note on them,
or place a rubber band around them
· We can place the postage on envelopes that are over 16 oz.; however, you will need to bring them to the
post office and fill out the customs form to declare what is enclosed.
OUTGOING PERSONAL MAIL FROM FACULTY, STAFF, AND STUDENTS
· Mailroom and shipping personnel can weigh your out going mail items; however, you will need to purchase
stamps from the bookstore.
· If the item being mailed is over 16 oz (1 pound), or it is being mailed to a foreign country, you will need to
bring it to the local U.S. post office to be processed.
ON CAMPUS MAIL
Please include the name and mailbox number on the outside of each item.
The address to use for the Faculty, Staff and Students mail and packages is listed on the Address page.
Please make sure that anyone who sends you mail or packages includes your department name or your name
and box section and number (example A-714).
· Incoming items should have your name or your department’s name, box section, and number on them. If it is an item that WWCC is paying for, then the Purchase number needs to be referenced on it.
· If you have a package, we will send you an email which will include who the package is from, and has the
shipping and receiving hours listed in it.
· Most of the items that WWCC is paying for will have a green on file in shipping unless they were ordered with
a credit card. If the package has a green, it needs to be opened and checked before it can leave shipping. The paperwork needs to be signed if the order is complete. For more information concerning greens see the greens page.
3:30 p.m. is the last mail pick up from the mailroom. If you need mail processed the day that you bring it to the
mailroom and it is after 3:30 p.m, please bring it to shipping and receiving
REMINDER : NO PERSONAL INCOMING OR OUTGOING PACKAGES
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 307-382-1683