Shipping and Receiving
A REQUISITION MUST BE FILLED OUT PRIOR TO ANY PURCHASE BEING MADE
1. Fill out requisition with complete vendor and address (see the example below).
2. List quantity, part number, description and color choice in the lines under Description of supplies/services.
3. Include unit price and total amount for each line item.
4. Include shipping at the bottom of the requisition.
5. Budget code, if more than one budget code is used place dollar amount for each budget number beside it.
6. The requisition will be processed and a purchase order will be sent to the vendor to place the order
and a green which is WWCCs copy of the voucher/purchase order will be sent to shipping
7. The items will be sent to shipping and receiving.
8. When your packages arrives you will be notified by email by the shipping and receiving department
If your order was placed by requisition there will be a green on file in shipping if the order was placed by credit card shipping personnel will not have any paper work for your package.
9. Look over the green which is attached to your package mark off the items which have been received.
If the order is not complete please DO NOT sign the green
10. If there is no green attached to your package your package may have been sent via a 3rd party vendor. Please let shipping personnel know that the green is missing. If you know who it was ordered from they can look it up and pull your green. If a green still can not be found you will need to leave your package in shipping until the paper work arrives. Accounts Payable (Scarlet Skorcz) cannot pay your order until you either sign the green or confirm in writing that your order is complete.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 307-382-1683